Who We Are
At Brad's Home Entertainment, we provide high-quality security solutions to all our clients using a custom designed approach. Our locally focused business connects us better with our customers, ensuring that we understand exactly what is needed to give peace of mind with every installation. We use the latest technologies and best practices to ensure all our clients are provided with security solutions tailored to fit their unique needs and budgets.”
Professional Security Camera System Installation
Brad's Home Entertainment specializes in installing residential and commercial video security systems in Mountain Home. Our reputation has been built upon our ability to provide customized video surveillance solutions that address the unique needs of our customers. Our team has the experience and skill to design and install a video camera system perfectly suited for your property’s unique footprint, your lifestyle, or your business operations. We can also update your existing video camera system with the latest technology, to ensure your family’s or business’ safety for years to come.
CCTV Camera Installation Services and Security Services Include:
- Site Assessment– Our security experts will conduct thorough site assessment, beginning with a basic schematic of your floor plan. We will address your basic CCTV services needs and questions and identify all possible obstructions and security challenges based on your specific location.
- Local System Configuration– We can configure your CCTV cameras and security systems and optimize CCTV equipment to meet your location and security needs—locally.
- Installation– We can install, position, focus and fine-tune all of your CCTV cameras—saving you time.
- Cabling– Our security camera installation service experts will install all Ethernet, video, and/or power cabling for your CCTV cameras and analog CCTV equipment.
- Remote Workstation Configuration– We can provide remote workstation configuration for your CCTV equipment and CCTV installation services.
- Documentation– We can provide documentation and archiving for all CCTV equipment and systems settings, as part of your security camera system installation service.