Designed with the environment in mind
Sony is committed not only to offering products, services and content that deliver exciting experiences but also to working towards our goal of a zero environmental footprint throughout our business activities.
- X1™ processor for projector brings you the best of Sony's image processing
- Advanced SXRD panel for outstanding contrast
- Dynamic HDR Enhancer brings a wider contrast range scene by scene for striking and realistic picture quality
- Digital Focus Optimizer for more accurate focus
- 350,000:1 dynamic contrast with Advanced Iris makes every scene spring to life
- Motionflow™ provides smooth motion for both 4K & HD resolutions 1
- High brightness of 1,800 Lumens
- Advanced Reality Creation for upscaling and sharpening images without sharpening picture noise 2
- Enjoy the latest 4K content1 services with HDCP 2.2 compatibility on both 18Gbps HDMI inputs 4
- Input lag reduction ensures faster response time for gamers
||4K SXRD panel, projection system
|Size of effective display area
||0.74" x 3
|Number of pixels
||26,542,080 (4096 x 2160 x 3) pixels
||Powered (Approx. x 2.06)
||Powered, Vertical: +85 % -80 %, Horizontal: +/-31 %
|Throw ratio*1 *1 Display size : 16:9
||1.38 : 1 to 2.83 : 1
||High-pressure mercury lamp, 280 W type
|Recommended lamp replacement time*2 *2 The figures are expected maintenance time and not guaranteed. They will depend on the environment or how the projector is used.
||6000 H (Lamp mode: Low)
||1800 lm (Lamp mode: High)
|Accepted digital signals
||720x576/50p, 720x480/60p, 1280x720/50p, 1280x720/60p, 1920x1080/50i, 1920x1080/60i, 1920x1080/24p, 1920x1080/50p, 1920x1080/60p, 3840 x 2160/24p, 3840 x 2160/25p, 3840 x 2160/30p, 3840x2160/50p, 3840x2160/60p, 4096 x 2160/24p, 4096 x 2160/25p, 4096 x 2160/30p, 4096x2160/50p, 4096x2160/60p
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.