First introduced in 1985, the Forte quickly established itself as the most popular Klipsch model. The elegant design and outstanding performance made the Forte a standout among its competitors. In 2017, Klipsch re-introduced the Forte as part of the Heritage speaker series. The Forte III features updated cosmetics and the latest advancements in acoustic engineering while maintaining the original charisma that made the Forte so popular.
- Includes New 10-Year Warranty
- High efficiency, full-range loudspeaker
- Designed and made in the USA with domestic and imported components
- 15" Passive Radiator for full-range performance
- Book-Match wood veneer sold as grain-matched pairs - available in Black Ash, Distressed Oak, Walnut, and Natural Cherry
- Highly durable
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.