The R-5502-W II in-wall left, center or right (LCR) speaker has what it takes to deliver compelling music and movie sound performances just as the artists and directors intended -- it simply does it without taking up any valuable floor or shelf space.
- 1 (2.54cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver mated to pivoting 90° x 90° square Tractrix® Horn
- Dual 5.25 Cerametallic™ cone woofers
- Perfect for left, center or right channel use
- Easily mounts horizontally or vertically
- Horn-loaded technology increases acoustic output while significantly reducing distortion
- Treble and midbass attenuation switches and IR receiver knock out
- Elegant new, low-profile SlimTrim™ magnetic grille
||92dB @ 2.83V / 1m
||75W RMS / 300W Peak
||8 ohms compatible
|RECOMMENDED AMPLIFIER POWER:
|Low Frequency Driver:
||Dual 5.25" (13.34cm) Cerametallic cone woofers
||2200Hz & 1300Hz
||ABS/Infinite baffle, front flush with wall
||17.75" H (45.09cm) x 8" W (20.32cm)
||16.5" H (41.91cm) x 6.5" W (16.51cm)
||6.5 lbs. (2.95kg)
||White paintable frame and grill
||IK-502-W (sold separately)
|Wire Gauage Accommodated:
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.