Discreet but not understated, the high-performance and installer-friendly R-3800-W II delivers all the gusto you'd expect from Klipsch.
- 1" Aluminum tweeter mated to a square 90-degree by 60-degree pivoting Tractrix Horn
- 8" IMG woofer
- Horn-loaded technology increases acoustic output while significantly reducing distortion
- Pivoting Tractrix® Horn compression driver tweeter with a Linear Travel Suspension
- Treble attenuation switch and IR receiver knock out
- Single piece grille frame and rustproof aluminum grille
- Elegant new, low-profile SlimTrim magnetic grille
||93dB @ 2.83V / 1m
||50W RMS / 200W Peak
||8 ohms compatible
|RECOMMENDED AMPLIFIER POWER:
|Low Frequency Driver:
||8" (20.32cm) IMG cone woofer
||ABS/Infinite baffle, front flush with wall
||14.75" (37.47cm) x 9.25" (23.50cm)
||7.9 lbs. (3.58kg)
||White paintable frame and grill
||IK-800-W (sold separately)
|Wire Gauage Accommodated:
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.